I need information about CCAS for an educational project. How can you help me?
- We encourage you to explore our website to learn more about us.
- For your convenience, we have compiled the following frequently asked questions and answers, which will help you find the resources and information you are looking for.
Can I interview a social worker and tour your offices?
- Please note that due to the high volume of requests, CCAS is no longer able to provide personal interviews with social workers.
- We are unable to offer tours of our premises.
What's your mission and history?
Are you a charitable organization?
- CCAS is funded by the Government of Ontario.
- Our Catholic Children’s Aid Foundation Fund is a registered charity which provides scholarships for children in care and poverty relief programs to CCAS service recipients.
Where can I find more information about your services and statistics?
- Our Publications and Media Kit provide more details about our organization and services.
- Our latest Annual Report provides an overview of our services and statistics for the past year.
Where can I get information on reporting and learning more about child abuse and neglect?
Can I drop in to pick up your brochures?
Do you have a newsletter?
Where can I get information on your community partners and related links?
Good luck with your research project!