KinCaregiver Support

When parents are unable to take care of their children for any reason, often, extended family or members of the community come forward to assist. That's what kinship care is all about! When a child is unable to remain at home because of child protection concerns or special needs, CCAS looks to extended family members, such as grandparents, aunts, uncles, or a person who has has a significant relationship with the child to provide temporary care. As a kin caregiver you will receive guidance and support from our Service Team to ensure that you and the child's needs are met.

What do we offer?

 How do you get help?