Get to Know Us
For more than 125 years, CCAS has provided professional, responsive, child-centred and family-focused supports and services to children, youth and families. Mandated under the Child, Youth and Family Services Act and funded by the Government of Ontario, CCAS provides child protection services 7 days per week, 24 hours per day and is one of four child welfare agencies in Toronto. We also work with community partners throughout Toronto to support children and families.
We strengthen families by providing them with services and supports to help children and youth remain in their own home.
In certain circumstances there may be a need to bring a child or youth into the care of the Society for their safety and well-being.
CCAS programs and services are designed to meet the needs of the Catholic families and children and youth living in Toronto.
- Family Group Conferencing
- Supporting Adoptive Families
- Supporting Kin Caregivers
- Supporting Foster Families
Supporting Children & Youth
Our supportive services help children and youth with their continued success and well-being.
- Independent Living Assistance
- Child Access Program
- Immigration Program Services
- Education Advocacy & Scholarships
- Pape Avenue Resource Centre
- Ontario Child Benefit Equivalent
- Registered Education Savings Plan
- More Supportive Services for Families & Children
- Special Needs Services
- Pastoral Care
- Emergency Grants
- Disclosure Services
- Research & Best Practices
- Complaints Resolution